This course covers the two main types of sexual harassment – quid pro quo and hostile work environment, rights and responsibilities of employees and employers, how to recognize harassing behaviors, reporting harassment, and prevention strategies. It is geared towards employers.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Define workplace violence.
- Identify job tasks and occupations at increased risk for workplace violence.
- Identify the categories of perpetrators of workplace violence.
- Identify precautions to help prevent workplace violence.
- Recognize warning signs of violent behavior and how to respond to them.
- Identify the appropriate response to a violent event occurring in the workplace.
- Identify what to do after a violent incident takes place.
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.