- Define sexual harassment
- Identify behaviors that may be considered sexual harassment
- Identify the actions you must take immediately if you feel you have been a victim of sexual harassment
- Describe the procedure to follow for reporting a sexual harassment incident
- Define retaliation and the circumstances in which employment discrimination laws can protect you in cases of retaliation
This lesson teaches how to report an incident of sexual harassment and how to empower victims and witnesses to report the incident through the reassurance that they are not alone, and that they are protected by law from retaliation by their employer or the harasser.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.