- Recognize what constitutes sexual harassment, its negative impacts, and the importance of having a sexual harassment policy
- Identify examples of physical, verbal, and displayed harassment, quid pro quo sexual harassment, electronic harassment and abusive conduct
- Identify who is liable in harassment situations
- Recognize the actions an employee, a bystander and a supervisor should take when harassment is observed and/or reported
- Recognize proper conduct, protections and procedures during a harassment investigation
- Identify expected responses and consequences after an investigation
- Recognize examples of retaliation due to complaints of harassment and discrimination
- Describe actions employees can to take to help prevent harassment in the workplace
This course includes content satisfying training requirements in the following states:
- Rhode Island, Vermont
This lesson informs you of the liabilities and consequences associated with sexual harassment and other types of harassment in the workplace. Additionally, it covers how to respond when harassment occurs, the aspects of a harassment investigation, the dangers of retaliation, and the steps both employees and management must take in order to prevent sexual or other types of harassment.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
There are no reviews yet.