This course is aimed at explaining the meaning of safety awareness in the workplace. Essentially, we will focus on techniques and strategies to increase hazard awareness on an individual level, to ripple throughout the company.
Safety awareness is one of those terms that everyone believes they know, but aren’t confident in explaining it themselves. This course will instill confidence amongst employees and employers alike around understanding this crucial protocol in the workplace. Safety awareness is fundamental in day-to-day operations and reduces the amount of incidents that injure and kill employees, in addition to creating significant costs on their company. If everyone was watching for safety at all moments, then innumerable incidents that are caused by human error which could be prevented. Think of anytime someone forgot to ensure a machine guard was in place before using a saw, placed an oily rag near sparks, or didn’t wear gloves while cleaning up hazardous waste. Everyone knows of a horror story where someone else made a fatal error. Safety awareness is meant to reduce the potential of these accidents in the workplace by teaching everyone how to identify hazards and keep safety in mind.
Help protect your team by learning about safety awareness. Not only will it help save your life, but it will also save others from leaving work at the end of the day. Truly, learning and practicing safety awareness does everyone a service.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Recognizing human error and workplace incidents
- Managing safety risk factors
- Learning how to watch for safety everyday
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.