- Recognize the value of PPE for hearing
- Identify common workplace hazards regarding hearing
- Describe the common characteristics of PPE for hearing
- Identify common types of PPE for hearing
- Describe the proper fit for PPE for hearing
- Explain how to care for PPE for hearing
- List employee and employer responsibilities regarding PPE for hearing
“What? I couldn’t hear you for the directions on this particular task I need to complete.”
Each year, 23,000 cases are reported of occupational hearing loss that was great enough to cause hearing impairment because the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) wasn’t used for hearing protection.
This online safety course for Hearing Protection – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) was designed so workers can recognize, identify and describe the proper types and uses for hearing protective devices. Protect your hearing, each person only gets one set of ears in their lifetime.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
There are no reviews yet.