- Recognize the value of PPE for the hands
- Identify common workplace hazards regarding the hands
- Describe the common characteristics of PPE for the hands
- Identify common types of PPE for the hands
- Describe the proper fit for PPE for the hands
- Explain how to care for PPE for the hands
- List employee and employer responsibilities regarding PPE for the hands
Can you put a price tag on the use of your hands? Some people don’t realize the important of their hands until they aren’t able to be used any longer.
Hand injuries send a million workers to ERs each year, and hand injuries are the No. 2 leading cause of work-related injury and the most preventable through proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
This online safety course will help users recognize, identify and describe the value of PPE for hand safety.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
There are no reviews yet.