- Recognize the value of PPE for the eyes and face
- Identify common workplace hazards regarding the eyes and face
- Describe the common characteristics of PPE for the eyes and face
- Identify common types of PPE for the eyes and face
- Describe the proper fit for PPE for the eyes and face
- Explain how to care for PPE for the eyes and face
- List employee and employer responsibilities regarding PPE for the eyes and face
Approximately 770 workers suffer face injuries on a yearly basis; most don’t wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) for face protection
Proper personal protective equipment (PPE) is essential to any work environment for eye and face protection. The goal of this course is to show how to handle face and eye protection properly using personal protective equipment (PPE).
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
There are no reviews yet.