This course will cover the most common hazards off the job and how to avoid them.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Understanding the reasons for using fall protection equipment and training on that use are required in the construction industry
- Recognizing the requirements for equipment used in work positioning, fall restraint, and fall arrest systems
- Learning the requirements for proper use of work positioning, fall protection, fall restraint, and fall arrest systems
- Realizing the hazards posed by falling six feet (1.85 m) or more, both with and without a personal fall arrest system
- Learning the components of a personal fall arrest system and how they work together to arrest a fall
- Comprehending the steps for properly inspecting and donning a full-body harness
- Learning the criteria for properly attaching the connecting device to an anchorage connector, and a vertical or horizontal lifeline
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.