- Describe general housekeeping and organizational best practices when storing materials.
- Recall clearance requirements to allow for movement and for keeping stored items away from potential hazards and sprinkler systems.
- Describe safe lifting and carrying practices and fall protection requirements.
- Reference relevant SDSs for special storage requirements for certain substances and mixtures.
This lesson provides general guidance for safe material storage practices to include racking and stacking to ensure stability and reduce the risk of injury, housekeeping, and lifting and handling best practices.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
There are no reviews yet.