- Identify potentially high-risk, hot environments
- Identify common symptoms of heat stress
- Recognize the differences between heat rash, heat exhaustion, and heat stroke and the symptoms of each
- Understand ways to prevent heat stress and ways to respond to heat stress
This lesson covers the types of heat stress, the symptoms of heat stress, and ways to help those who have heat stress. As well, the lesson will provide an awareness of employer’s responsibilities for reducing the risk of heat stress in the workplace.
- Recognizing different types and symptoms of heat stress.
- Identifying the factors that increase heat stress.
- Being able to correctly respond to heat stress and prevent further injury or death.
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
There are no reviews yet.