For supervisors working in a federally regulated industry or workplace, this course will define workplace violence and harassment, help you recognize examples of workplace violence and harassment, list the effects of workplace violence and harassment, describe the responsibilities of workplace parties related to violence and harassment, describe the required components of policies and programs, list the prevention strategies, describe how to recognize and handle a potentially violent person and/or situation, describe the reporting and investigation process and explain the follow-up that is required to occur after incidents of violence and harassment in the workplace.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
There are no reviews yet.