This course will cover flammable liquid safety including emergency evacuation, Use of portable fire extinguishers, spill response procedures, use, handling practices, procedures (including storage and transfer), area limitations such as no-smoking rules, open-flame rules, etc., ventilation systems, housekeeping procedures and special concerns.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Recognizing and describing the characteristics of flammable liquids
- Acknowledging hazards inherent with work involving flammable liquids
- Understanding the safety requirements for the use of flammable liquids on the job
- Comprehending what to do if you experience health effects from exposure to, or accidents involving, flammable liquids
- Realizing the storage requirements for flammable liquids at a work facility
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.