- Describe response strategies how to respond to a hazardous materials transportation incident.
- Explain how to protect against hazardous materials security threats.
This is Lesson 5 of a five-lesson hazardous materials transportation awareness curriculum. The purpose of the lesson is to provide individuals who are involved with the transportation of hazardous materials with an awareness-level understanding of incident response and transport security. This awareness-level course has been prepared to meet the intent of the Federal DOT hazardous materials regulations, Title 49 CFR, Parts 172 through 173.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
There are no reviews yet.