- Distinguish between a face mask, face covering, and a respirator
- Describe the purpose of a face mask, face covering, and a respirator
- Describe the protection face masks, face coverings, and respirators provide and what type of workers wear each type
- Recognize your employer’s responsibilities for respirator use in the workplace
This lesson covers the differences between face masks, face coverings, and respirators, such as the N95 mask. The lesson also provides an awareness of an employer’s responsibilities for respirator use in the workplace.
- Recognizing different types and uses for aerial and scissor lifts.
- Identifying the hazards of aerial and scissor lift use and operation.
- Being able to correctly choose inspection criteria for a vehicle, lift, and the work surroundings prior to lift operation.
- Knowing safe work practice for operating aerial and scissor lifts.
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
There are no reviews yet.