- Recognize workplace chemical hazards and the risks associated with their use.
- List conditions that may present an exposure risk, possible routes of exposure, and the factors that influence an individual’s reaction to a chemical exposure incident.
- Demonstrate safety precautions that should be taken by workers and employers to minimize exposure to chemicals.
- Demonstrate safe storage, transport, and disposal practices for hazardous chemicals.
- Describe appropriate response actions in the event of a chemical incident.
This lesson covers the required awareness training on the occupational hazards common to the handling and use of chemicals, measures you can take to protect yourself from chemical hazards, safe practices for chemical storage and waste disposal, and the correct response to emergency situations involving chemical spills. This lesson does not cover information related to radiological agents, explosives, and biohazardous/infectious agents.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.